The Spriters Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Spriters Earth

Welcome to the forum! Where every spriter is welcome! Find comics, sprites, animations, almost anything! Join, and enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bring On The Chaos Arc 2 Character Revamps~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xXCreatorXx
Admin
xXCreatorXx

Bring On The Chaos Arc 2 Character Revamps~ Empty
PostSubject: Bring On The Chaos Arc 2 Character Revamps~   Bring On The Chaos Arc 2 Character Revamps~ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:56 pm

Bring On The Chaos: http://www.smackjeeves.com/comicprofile.php?id=74393

You see after Acr 1 (Chapters 1-7) There will be a time skip, (to go to arc 2) and in order to do Arc 2, i will have to revamp, all the sonic characters i need to.

Now, these character previews are EXCLUSIVE, and should strictly be left in this forum, do not do ANYTHING with these, for viewing purpose ONLY!

Sonic:

Bring On The Chaos Arc 2 Character Revamps~ Sonic20

The reason he looks like this, is because something happnes in chapter 7 (as flashback) Sonic changes dearly. He becomes..something else. SOMEONE else. Sure same person, same soul, but something happneed that day (will not reveal it!!) that changed him forever...until he gets revenge.

Shadow: (My fav C:)

Bring On The Chaos Arc 2 Character Revamps~ Shadow20

Ok, he dosn't look evil, so no, in the future he isn't some lord of the universe. Hes just more stronger and looks like hes more of a good guy. Right? Thats what i was going for. (Extra bang FTW?, might change who knows)

Knuckles: (Not my fav :C)

Bring On The Chaos Arc 2 Character Revamps~ Knuckles20

In the future, Knuckles has to fight to survive. Not living in a hostile enviornment, but in this future it veyr much seems like it.

Tails:

Bring On The Chaos Arc 2 Character Revamps~ Tails20

Tails. You smart unfortunate fox you. His hand..well...not yet planned (Arc 2) Might have get cut off? I dunno myself. He didnt just make a bio arm because that tech is scarce, however he wanted a lazer mroe because he has to fight- (No, no spoiler ofr you)

And yes, i will be sheeting these characters. Yes you may use them. AFTER the entire comic is over. Ok? I migth have more..but these are the main ones i need.

Thats all for now on you exclusive preview.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Mist

PostSubject: Re: Bring On The Chaos Arc 2 Character Revamps~   Bring On The Chaos Arc 2 Character Revamps~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:50 am

Not, to good
shadow could be good with some more effort.
But yeah,
pretty bad.
Sorry.
;-;
Back to top Go down
xXCreatorXx
Admin
xXCreatorXx

PostSubject: Re: Bring On The Chaos Arc 2 Character Revamps~   Bring On The Chaos Arc 2 Character Revamps~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:22 am

Opinions are opinions.But i am dissapointed by knuckles and a little of tails. i however do like sonic and shadow.
Back to top Go down
trifoldzzy
Super Spriter
trifoldzzy

PostSubject: Re: Bring On The Chaos Arc 2 Character Revamps~   Bring On The Chaos Arc 2 Character Revamps~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:00 am

i honestly like how shadow looks. plus, the extra bang, is, ftW!!!
Back to top Go down
Travis X13
Travis X13

PostSubject: Re: Bring On The Chaos Arc 2 Character Revamps~   Bring On The Chaos Arc 2 Character Revamps~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:25 pm

Am I truly the only one who loves all of them?
Back to top Go down
Gtrhero
2nd Place Winner
2nd Place Winner
Gtrhero

PostSubject: Re: Bring On The Chaos Arc 2 Character Revamps~   Bring On The Chaos Arc 2 Character Revamps~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:23 pm

The Tails is bad and the rest a just ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bring On The Chaos Arc 2 Character Revamps~   Bring On The Chaos Arc 2 Character Revamps~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bring On The Chaos Arc 2 Character Revamps~
Page 1 of 1