The Spriters Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Spriters Earth

Welcome to the forum! Where every spriter is welcome! Find comics, sprites, animations, almost anything! Join, and enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Site Update 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Site Update 3 Empty
PostSubject: Site Update 3   Site Update 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:48 pm

Some new things, and some other stuff to discuss.

New:

-I have added a gaming section, and a spam section, sudgested by axe1coop3. Don't be afraid to do what he did and sudgest some new things i could add here.

Planning To Be Added:

-An official group called "TheSpritersEarth" on youtube, all people here, can join it and do whatever, post animations, and advertise them here, showcase your sprites, mroe on official site~

-An official spriting company. I will pick 7 members, (plus me equals 8 ) for a special team of spriters, you will get the rank of the group name (still in discussion) and will be responsible for well, doing requests in the (soon to be addad) category for the group. We will make sprites, custom edited or whatever, more in the soon to be made section~ (A more definate thing to be made than others)

-A DeviantArt account for some of our special members.

-A comic on SJ collab for spriters. (Probably not)

Please discuss anything you wish on any of these topic, whether you encourage them or disagree with any of them.

Notice: Try and get more (invite) people to join, the more members we have, the more stuff well have for the site. I keep my word.

Thank you and stay tuned for updates.
Back to top Go down
https://spritersofsj.forumotion.com

Site Update 3
Page 1 of 1