The Spriters Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Spriters Earth

Welcome to the forum! Where every spriter is welcome! Find comics, sprites, animations, almost anything! Join, and enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Preview of a Comic/Story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
InTheNightlightX
InTheNightlightX

Preview of a Comic/Story Empty
PostSubject: Preview of a Comic/Story   Preview of a Comic/Story I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:58 pm

First, I'd like to point out that while there are SOME element that deal with Sonic the Hedgehog, this is entirely different. No overly-explainable plots, no cliche 'KAMEHAMEHA's, no suggestive yaoi scenes, no bitchy princesses with carrots for legs, and NO Sora rip-offs.

--

The seven Disaster Rings...
the seven greatest powers...

They provide Wisdom, Speed,...
Strength, Flight, Invincibility,...
Teleportation,...
And the rarest, Ultra...

When all seven gather...
Something extraordinary happens...

The gatherer obtains ultimate power, whether good...
Or evil...

Soon after, however, the rings disperse, and must be collected again...

Only a pure soul can keep hold on the rings forever...
And no one, heart nor soul...
is pure...

Thus does the legend of a boy who sought to rid darkness, begin...

--
The alarm on the bedside table jarred the teen from his sleep. The boy had dirty blond hair that had ruffled itself about like feathers overnight. The boy looked like any other you would meet on the roadside, with the exception of the two pointy ears on his head and the spines and tail jutting from his back.

He opened his mouth wide, yawning to reveal a larger-than-normal pair of canines. His hair jutted about all over, covering most of his face. He swept it partially to the side, revealing that he slept with his glasses on. He opened one eye, all the while rubbing the other, to reveal deep pinkish-red irises.

He suppressed another yawn as he pulled on a blue t-shirt and a pair of denim short and a belt. He walked to the bathroom in his socks and began to get ready. He brushed his teeth, grinning as the light reflected a small glint off of his canines. He picked up his cobalt blue comb, and with one quick flick of the wrist, his hair fell back as to where it should be.

He jogged down the stairs, two at a time, and caught the newspaper even before it hit the front door mat. Suddenly, he heard the radio spark to life.

“NEWSFLASH! Calamity has struck in New Kroy City! Dark the Chaos is attacking mercilessly! We need the Mach 7 team!” It blurted.

David glanced at it, light reflecting more off of his eyes than the glass.

“Showtime...” He smirked.

TBC'd in full story
Back to top Go down
xXCreatorXx
Admin
xXCreatorXx

PostSubject: Re: Preview of a Comic/Story   Preview of a Comic/Story I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:23 pm

Nice dude! This is exactly the format i write stories ^o^

Cant wait, will there be more? Like updates here? Of is this just a preview..?
Back to top Go down
InTheNightlightX
InTheNightlightX

PostSubject: Re: Preview of a Comic/Story   Preview of a Comic/Story I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:06 am

Just a preview. However, the full story will be posted on FictionPress.com under the working title of David the Hedge-Boy: 1-21. I'm also posting the comic on SJ once I find the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preview of a Comic/Story   Preview of a Comic/Story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preview of a Comic/Story
Page 1 of 1