The Spriters Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Spriters Earth

Welcome to the forum! Where every spriter is welcome! Find comics, sprites, animations, almost anything! Join, and enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All armies Collide!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kinny-man
Super Spriter
kinny-man

All armies Collide! Empty
PostSubject: All armies Collide!   All armies Collide! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:26 am

First of all, I know this seems complicated, but that is just to assure some good, deep RolePlaying.
This is only for people who want a good, solid RolePlay for once.

Fight as a unit, commander or even the leader of either the army of your choice!
Lead an invading army (If you're the leader you name the army you represent) or lead one of the defenders of the country the others are invading!

If you choose the leader, you must post:
- What type of units you have, and the number of units of that type (E.g, swordmen 16'00, Barbarians 12'000).
- What siege/veichles you have, including mounts for cavalry.
- What air units you have.
- What water units you have (if any).

There will also be Caster and Monster-type units.

This will be by the numbers, Commanders and leaders automatically give bonuses to their units, you decide what your Bonus will be.
And each and every unit has set Stats.

There are also different Races, and you decide what Races are in your Army, and wether you only have one race.

Last edited by kinny-man on Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kinny-man
Super Spriter
kinny-man

PostSubject: Unit Stats!   All armies Collide! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:22 am

Here I will show you the set stats for every unit!

You of course do not have to post the stats for every single unit, but atleast try to show what stats some of them have.

Stats for a regular Knight:

Move: 17 (Represents how far the unit can move)
Attack: 25 (how strong they can attack)
Defend: 8 (Take this off the opposing units attack stat)
Health: 60 (Health, duuh)
Special: Doublehanded strike. x1.5 attack. Can be used once a turn.
(Special moves can be used by most units, it may range from a special attack, to a Casters chosen magical proficiency)

Casters and other unit types may have stats unique to their type.
Casters have a "Magic" and "Spell" stat, the Magic determines their spells potency depending on what type of magic they cast.
The spell type is how high a level of spell they can cast.

Of course, we will also have Warlords and Overlords.
Warlords are commaning units that controll an amount of other units. Like they do in real life.
The Overlord (Only one per army) is the one that controlls the entire army.

Warlords give a stat bonus to every unit below them, and an Overlord gives a bonus to the entire Army.
Back to top Go down
littledark1
Spriter
Spriter
littledark1

PostSubject: Re: All armies Collide!   All armies Collide! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:49 am

Name: The Fifth Legion

Type: Defenders. This army is your typical medieval style army with some special charcters thrown in there.

Reason: The reason for going to war is that there home country (Dalur) is being invaded and Corlik (Overlord) is not happy. With this invasion he has decided to strike back and protect his nation from any further harm.

Overlord:
Name: Corlik Fadhr
Unit Type: Mounted
Race: Elf
Stats:
Move: 20
Attack: 40
Defend: 70
Health: 100
Special: Vindication. once every 2 turns. Boosts defence of himself and the unit he is in by 20. This will last until the end of the turn.
Boost: Each unit gets a 20% bonus to there defence stat.

Overlord Mount:
Name: Tarnak
Unit type: Mount
Species: Horse
Stats:
Move: 50
Attack: 10
Defend: 30
Helath: 30
Special: Foot Stomp. Once per round. Strikes one unit and does x1.5% attack damage.

First Commander:
Name: Falor Modan
Unit Type: Foot
Race: Elf
Stats:
Move: 20
Attack: 70
Defend: 30
Health: 70
Special: Invigorate. Once every 3 turns. Boosts the attack of himself and the unit he is in by 10 for the remainder of the round.
Boost: All units under Falor's control gets a 10% boost to their attack stat.

For second commander anyone can volunteer if you do not want to be a leader and if you join i will give you full artistic control over which units you want under your command and if you can't think of any units i will provide them for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All armies Collide!   All armies Collide! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All armies Collide!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Spriters Earth :: Role Play :: Fields And Grasslands-
Jump to: