The Spriters Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Spriters Earth

Welcome to the forum! Where every spriter is welcome! Find comics, sprites, animations, almost anything! Join, and enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The blasted T.V

Go down 
+2
Axe1Coop3
ZachLight
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ZachLight
ZachLight

The blasted T.V Empty
PostSubject: The blasted T.V   The blasted T.V I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:03 pm

Now yes, we get to the fun part of having a damn fun time about that blasted thing in probably three or five rooms of your house just so you don't miss your favorite program when your on the toilet.
So it can go through any thing where actual PEOPLE are in it, a cartoon and anime section will be separate. Now go rag on Hannah Montana shows or something about how it is the stupidest thing to ever reach your retinas. Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://demonprincelaharl.deviantart.com/
Axe1Coop3
Spriter
Spriter
Axe1Coop3

The blasted T.V Empty
PostSubject: Re: The blasted T.V   The blasted T.V I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:37 pm

Ahh yes TV...it brought us clssics like Wheels of fortune,Jepordy,Mickeymouse,Looney Tunes, the Simpsons (which really isn't that funny now a days) and my personal Favorites Family guy and Chowder.

Also is it me or is Cartoon Network just getting gay now,I mean seriously (other than Flapjack and Chowder) its just a mess of dumb jokes that are not even relatively funny.What ever happened to the great shows on CN like Foster's, Ed edd and eddy,Johney Bravo,Courage the Cowardly dog and such.
Back to top Go down
xXCreatorXx
Admin
xXCreatorXx

The blasted T.V Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Show :D   The blasted T.V I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:43 pm

Well my favorite shows are: Heroes and dexter. And probably the standard shows on disney, cartoon-network and nickelodeon, however only iCarly on nickelodeon is good, while others are all repeats >_> Not to mention soem shows like The Nanny and george lopez, still, with repeats those two make me laugh.

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Marcus-Brigade
2nd Place Winner
2nd Place Winner
Marcus-Brigade

The blasted T.V Empty
PostSubject: Re: The blasted T.V   The blasted T.V I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:57 pm

Well, I don't watch TV that much now I'm usually on the computer >>''
But when I do watch it I watch stuff like The cleveland show and Glee for some reason

Yaay spongeboob
Back to top Go down
http://www.smackjeeves.com/profile.php?id=45559
Dr.SPT
Spriter
Spriter
Dr.SPT

The blasted T.V Empty
PostSubject: Re: The blasted T.V   The blasted T.V I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:35 pm

I usually watch Comedy Central,and maybe a little HBO if there's anything good on.Most people i know watch stuff like Jackass or the PMSing house wives of hell.I'll never know how they sit through that god awful crap with out shooting themselves. scratch
Back to top Go down
Axe1Coop3
Spriter
Spriter
Axe1Coop3

The blasted T.V Empty
PostSubject: Re: The blasted T.V   The blasted T.V I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:09 pm

Anyone Here Watch Tosh.0?
Back to top Go down
Veas
Veas

The blasted T.V Empty
PostSubject: Re: The blasted T.V   The blasted T.V I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:24 pm

I would have to say that my favorite shows are Dragon ball z (which is coming back as Dragon ball z kai Very Happy ), king of the hill and family guy

lol! Dbz ftw
Back to top Go down
xXCreatorXx
Admin
xXCreatorXx

The blasted T.V Empty
PostSubject: Re: The blasted T.V   The blasted T.V I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:26 pm

@Veas - If you like DBZ, then i sudgest getting into LSW style spriting, it is all about dragonball z.

Hense: Legendary Super Warriors = LSW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The blasted T.V Empty
PostSubject: Re: The blasted T.V   The blasted T.V I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The blasted T.V
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Spriters Earth :: Community :: Chat / Discussion-
Jump to: