The Spriters Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Spriters Earth

Welcome to the forum! Where every spriter is welcome! Find comics, sprites, animations, almost anything! Join, and enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crazy stories

Go down 
+3
karadom
xXCreatorXx
Veas
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Veas
Veas

Crazy stories Empty
PostSubject: Crazy stories   Crazy stories I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:58 pm

Thought Id bring this up so that people can tell some stories of some crazy (and possibly stupid) things theyve done. Ill start out by saying one time me and my buddies were running around in my basement and while I was running I purposly ran straight into a window and it shattered. I got out relitivly unharmed (only two small cuts on my forehead) and somehow didnt get punished. Now you people tell your stories
Back to top Go down
xXCreatorXx
Admin
xXCreatorXx

Crazy stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy stories   Crazy stories I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:09 pm

My father did something like those funny window cleaner commercials, he was walking out of home depot, right into the automatic door, apparently it had a delayed opening, i was all "What, you expected it to open itself for you?" me and my mother, (walking behind him) laughed and laughed. I wish i had my video recorder.

And another story, my mom was talkign to my dad, and when he walked away she dissed him (forgot what) and my uncle sitting next to her was all "Mreoww!!" we laughed and now its like a catch phrase for my uncle when things like that happens.

Im telling you my family is hilarious. More stories soon Razz
Back to top Go down
karadom
karadom

Crazy stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy stories   Crazy stories I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:17 pm

@veas
Haa, that was great, but the whole "oh shit" moment that we all had wasn't great..xD
Back to top Go down
trifoldzzy
Super Spriter
trifoldzzy

Crazy stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy stories   Crazy stories I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:46 pm

i have a story...

not really a story...

just something i noticed...

but on a commercial i was watching...

they misspelled "whole"

and i checked it five times...

and there was no possibility for a joke that makes sense....
Back to top Go down
kinny-man
Super Spriter
kinny-man

Crazy stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy stories   Crazy stories I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:49 am

ok so i was making out with my girlfriend while my parents were away and the phone rang so i picked it up and a mans voice said "get away from my daughter!" i hung up and told my girlfriend this and she said "my dad has been dead for three years!"

THEN WHO WAS PHONE?
Back to top Go down
Travis X13
Travis X13

Crazy stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy stories   Crazy stories I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:36 pm

I was about to enter the mall when I was pulling on the door,then I saw someone walk by and push the door open,I walked away ;D

@Kinny
maybe it was her mom?
Back to top Go down
kinny-man
Super Spriter
kinny-man

Crazy stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy stories   Crazy stories I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:57 am

Travis X13 wrote:
@Kinny
maybe it was her mom?

In a Manly voice?
Back to top Go down
Ditto-Chan
Spriter Of The Month
Spriter Of The Month
Ditto-Chan

Location : On my computor as Ditto-Chan even though I am Xp_Lulz. ;-; BTW, Xp_lulz is rage. Just sayin. =3

Crazy stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy stories   Crazy stories I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:28 pm

kinny-man wrote:
Travis X13 wrote:
@Kinny
maybe it was her mom?

In a Manly voice?

It's possible.

;-;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crazy stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy stories   Crazy stories I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down