The Spriters Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Spriters Earth

Welcome to the forum! Where every spriter is welcome! Find comics, sprites, animations, almost anything! Join, and enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silver J Leaf (Silver James Leaf or Jusr Silver)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SilverLeaf1

Silver J Leaf (Silver James Leaf or Jusr Silver) Empty
PostSubject: Silver J Leaf (Silver James Leaf or Jusr Silver)   Silver J Leaf (Silver James Leaf or Jusr Silver) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:08 am

Job/Role in life: Medic
Appearance: A shiny zangoose in appearence but has been seen with a pair of white angel wings for quick transport also has scars from the battles and rescue attempts that he has performed through the years.
Attributes:
Strength: 5/10
Defence: 5/10
Speed: 7/10 (without using wings)
Inteligence: 7/10
Temper: 2/10
Jump: 7/10
Magic: 6/10 (still learning)
Endurence: 7/10 (due to healing magic)

Strengths: Can use water bending and has level 2 white magic also has a resistence to fire attacks.
Weaknesses: Electrick baced attacks and dark attacks ice attacks and cold envrioments cause major damage to him due to his water bending.

Bio: SilverLeaf's life was like anyother untill one night when his home was raided for test subjects. The vilage put up a fight but in the end they failed and Silver lost his famaly and friends some escaped but alot perished that day. Silver ran after the raiders and wiped out half there army and destroyed most of there equipment but he has never been the same since. Silver made a vow to protect all who require it and to learn the ways of the medics and doctors this and his suviveing famaly members keep him going.

Last edited by SilverLeaf1 on Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:42 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
xXCreatorXx
Admin
xXCreatorXx

PostSubject: Re: Silver J Leaf (Silver James Leaf or Jusr Silver)   Silver J Leaf (Silver James Leaf or Jusr Silver) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:50 am

ooo~! I wanna see the sprite, not bad of a bio Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SilverLeaf1

PostSubject: Re: Silver J Leaf (Silver James Leaf or Jusr Silver)   Silver J Leaf (Silver James Leaf or Jusr Silver) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:49 pm

And thats just Silver One twos bio is up now and awaiting peoples opinions
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silver J Leaf (Silver James Leaf or Jusr Silver)   Silver J Leaf (Silver James Leaf or Jusr Silver) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silver J Leaf (Silver James Leaf or Jusr Silver)
Page 1 of 1