The Spriters Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Spriters Earth

Welcome to the forum! Where every spriter is welcome! Find comics, sprites, animations, almost anything! Join, and enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kuroda Sprites

Go down 
+3
Rescue_X
trifoldzzy
Kuroda
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuroda
Not RLY A Mod
Not RLY A Mod
Kuroda

Kuroda Sprites Empty
PostSubject: Kuroda Sprites   Kuroda Sprites I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:26 am

Old:

Kuroda Sprites Kurodasheet

New:

Kuroda Sprites Kurosheet

C+C on new plz

MMZ poses are 100% custom BTW
Back to top Go down
trifoldzzy
Super Spriter
trifoldzzy

Kuroda Sprites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroda Sprites   Kuroda Sprites I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:29 am

not bad, I've seen worse, but the second one kinda looks... Bland to me.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda
Not RLY A Mod
Not RLY A Mod
Kuroda

Kuroda Sprites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroda Sprites   Kuroda Sprites I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:48 am

|:

I lol'd

You've seen worse? That's all you can say?
I won't even accept that comment coming from a noob like you |:
Back to top Go down
trifoldzzy
Super Spriter
trifoldzzy

Kuroda Sprites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroda Sprites   Kuroda Sprites I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:37 am

what? you'd rather me plain insult it? i could do that if you would like.
Back to top Go down
Rescue_X
Spriter Of The Month
Spriter Of The Month

Kuroda Sprites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroda Sprites   Kuroda Sprites I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:53 am

"what? you'd rather me plain insult it? i could do that if you would like."

Trif, i would have to tell you to calm down. Like a good friend of mine said to me "Don't like then don't comment on it if you don't like it". It can be fitted into many cases also from what i have seen, Kuro have a better consistancy in his Sprites as he sticks to what feels appropriate for his character's theme.

Also Kuro i was expecting a bigger diffrence from the old to the new ones.

you make me a sad panda.
Back to top Go down
Ditto-Chan
Spriter Of The Month
Spriter Of The Month
Ditto-Chan

Location : On my computor as Ditto-Chan even though I am Xp_Lulz. ;-; BTW, Xp_lulz is rage. Just sayin. =3

Kuroda Sprites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroda Sprites   Kuroda Sprites I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:19 am

I like the old one's Super Trident. Transfer to new plox. ;-;

I don't know why, but I dislike the new sprite's head shading. Probably just me though.

Also, Copy and Paste head much? =/

Very well done Kuro
Back to top Go down
Kuroda
Not RLY A Mod
Not RLY A Mod
Kuroda

Kuroda Sprites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroda Sprites   Kuroda Sprites I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:25 am

Ditto-Chan wrote:
I like the old one's Super Trident. Transfer to new plox. ;-;

I am actually transferring the golden trident. But it'll be a little different, first it can transform into a staff, basically just ridding it of the triple spear part, and back into the trident.

Ditto-Chan wrote:
I don't know why, but I dislike the new sprite's head shading. Probably just me though.

Also, Copy and Paste head much? =/

Very well done Kuro

You're not the only one, a few people have said it, and I've grown to dislike it too.
I always do copy paste heads first :3
Back to top Go down
trifoldzzy
Super Spriter
trifoldzzy

Kuroda Sprites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroda Sprites   Kuroda Sprites I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:09 am

i'd try NOT just copy and pasting the heads on, it is really lazy, and on some of the sprites, the head just doesn't look good...
Back to top Go down
Kuroda
Not RLY A Mod
Not RLY A Mod
Kuroda

Kuroda Sprites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroda Sprites   Kuroda Sprites I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:18 pm

Bitch you dont realize, those are all the same head on sonic. fag.
Back to top Go down
trifoldzzy
Super Spriter
trifoldzzy

Kuroda Sprites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroda Sprites   Kuroda Sprites I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:34 pm

Kuroda wrote:
Bitch you dont realize, those are all the same head on sonic. fag.

umm, no, acctually, on the sonic sprites they aren't the same every time. your litterally taking the head of your charecter from one sprite, and putting it on the other sprite, and some times it just doesn't turn out well. no need to over-react, just try to fix it.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda
Not RLY A Mod
Not RLY A Mod
Kuroda

Kuroda Sprites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroda Sprites   Kuroda Sprites I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:50 pm

DUDE. YOU DONT UNDERSTAND.

I edit the sonic idle head. I find which sprite have the EXACT SAME HEAD. I COPY PAST HEAD.
Back to top Go down
trifoldzzy
Super Spriter
trifoldzzy

Kuroda Sprites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroda Sprites   Kuroda Sprites I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:49 pm

Kuroda wrote:
DUDE. YOU DONT UNDERSTAND.

I edit the sonic idle head. I find which sprite have the EXACT SAME HEAD. I COPY PAST HEAD.

obviously you don't understand.

you. copy. and. paste. same. head. on. each. sprite. and. on. some. of. the. sprites. the. head. doesn't. look. good.

was that slow enough for ya??
Back to top Go down
xXCreatorXx
Admin
xXCreatorXx

Kuroda Sprites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroda Sprites   Kuroda Sprites I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:16 pm

Both of u, stfu.
Back to top Go down
Axe1Coop3
Spriter
Spriter
Axe1Coop3

Kuroda Sprites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroda Sprites   Kuroda Sprites I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:05 am

Oh ho you two :3
Copy+Pasteing a head on sprites is bad,unless it fits,and yes trif the ones he C+P'd fit
Back to top Go down
Kuroda
Not RLY A Mod
Not RLY A Mod
Kuroda

Kuroda Sprites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroda Sprites   Kuroda Sprites I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:23 am

THANK YOU AXE.

Trif, you shouldn't talk about shit you know FUCKING NOTHING ABOUT.
You suck at spriting, so don't EVEN FUCKING THINK. YOU. CAN. TELL. ME. HOW. TO. SPRITE.

God it felt good to get that out.

Trif this would be like me telling a rocket scientist how to build a rocket and telling him he's doing it wrong. I mean seriously. It makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
Axe1Coop3
Spriter
Spriter
Axe1Coop3

Kuroda Sprites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroda Sprites   Kuroda Sprites I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:47 am

Kuroda wrote:

Trif, you shouldn't talk about shit you know FUCKING NOTHING ABOUT.
You suck at spriting, so don't EVEN FUCKING THINK. YOU. CAN. TELL. ME. HOW. TO. SPRITE.

Harsh much? jeez,I don't think trif sucks at spriting,he just needs work,you two should apoligize to eachother and act like civilised young men (damn I sound like my teacher o.o)
Back to top Go down
Kuroda
Not RLY A Mod
Not RLY A Mod
Kuroda

Kuroda Sprites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroda Sprites   Kuroda Sprites I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:58 pm

YOUR MOTHER CAN APOLOGIZE AND ACT LIKE YOUNG MEN.

IN all seriousness, I think trif is a idiot. I'm sorry trif ]:
Back to top Go down
trifoldzzy
Super Spriter
trifoldzzy

Kuroda Sprites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroda Sprites   Kuroda Sprites I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:54 pm

Kuroda wrote:
YOUR MOTHER CAN APOLOGIZE AND ACT LIKE YOUNG MEN.

IN all seriousness, I think trif is a idiot. I'm sorry trif ]:

how am I an idiot? your the one who claims he can take critique, then spazzes out and cries like a baby when someone does critique your sprites.

and all i really said was you should fix a few of the heads, how am i an idiot for that?
Back to top Go down
Axe
Axe

Kuroda Sprites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroda Sprites   Kuroda Sprites I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:10 pm

Well, trif. Kuro's heads are copypasted in a manner where they look good. I only copy & paste, so i usually have a limit of poses. Kuro has actually made different heads before. I don't know about anyone else, but I find spriting a hobby for fun, not to be all IM SRS BZNZ IMA KILL YOU IF YOU DUN DU GOOD.
Back to top Go down
http://ugly.org
trifoldzzy
Super Spriter
trifoldzzy

Kuroda Sprites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroda Sprites   Kuroda Sprites I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:14 pm

i never said i was gonna kill anyone, and i never said he had to change it. i was just stating my opinon about his sprites, and he kinda spazzed.(no offence kuroda Twisted Evil

imean Wink
Back to top Go down
Kuroda
Not RLY A Mod
Not RLY A Mod
Kuroda

Kuroda Sprites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroda Sprites   Kuroda Sprites I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:28 pm

No. You didn't critic them. You insulted them.
Back to top Go down
trifoldzzy
Super Spriter
trifoldzzy

Kuroda Sprites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroda Sprites   Kuroda Sprites I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:32 pm

no, i really didn't. all i said was some of the heads didn't fit the sprites. i'm sorry if you thought i was insulting them, but i was just stating my opinion
Back to top Go down
Kuroda
Not RLY A Mod
Not RLY A Mod
Kuroda

Kuroda Sprites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroda Sprites   Kuroda Sprites I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:39 pm

Well lets see. I have been spriting for more than a year, quite a good spriter, and you have a shit sprite.

WHO KNOWS MORE ABOUT SPRITING.
HMMMMM
Back to top Go down
Axe
Axe

Kuroda Sprites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroda Sprites   Kuroda Sprites I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:40 pm

Kuroda wrote:

WHO KNOWS MORE ABOUT SPRITING.
HMMMMM
YOU METHNKS, KURO.
Back to top Go down
http://ugly.org
trifoldzzy
Super Spriter
trifoldzzy

Kuroda Sprites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroda Sprites   Kuroda Sprites I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:49 pm

kuroda, your really acting like a fa*got, i keep trying to end the argument, i even apologized for having an opinion, and you just keep insulting me.

and the reason i don't have that good of sprites is because i don't spend all my time spritning, i have many more important things to do with my life, spriting is just a small hobby for me.

and i also find it funny you claimed you could take critique from people, yet you can't even handle someones opinion about your sprites.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kuroda Sprites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroda Sprites   Kuroda Sprites I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kuroda Sprites
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next