The Spriters Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Spriters Earth

Welcome to the forum! Where every spriter is welcome! Find comics, sprites, animations, almost anything! Join, and enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some help to Role playing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ZachLight
ZachLight

Some help to Role playing Empty
PostSubject: Some help to Role playing   Some help to Role playing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:24 pm

So here's some ways to help you get along fine in here, these rules will help you in each area where we are role playing O-kay?
First off, Asterisks. these little buggers -> * These will indicate actions of what you are doing. Say looking off into the sunset. Now just saying that would be bother some so add asterisks in front of the sentence and at the end of the sentence that describes action. This can also be used as dashes -> -.
Secondly, no god modding, this will get you in trouble.
Thirdly, choose only a set few of supposed powers, stick to being either a ninja or some DBZ jockey. Stick with only one thing.
Fourthly, play fair.
Fifthly, follow the rules and you'll be okay.
Back to top Go down
http://demonprincelaharl.deviantart.com/
kinny-man
Super Spriter
kinny-man

PostSubject: Re: Some help to Role playing   Some help to Role playing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:37 pm

Say, Zach. have you ever Roleplayed on a Forum before?
Back to top Go down
ZachLight
ZachLight

PostSubject: Re: Some help to Role playing   Some help to Role playing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:45 pm

Nope, but I just thought I'd try laying out a few rules. study
Back to top Go down
http://demonprincelaharl.deviantart.com/
kinny-man
Super Spriter
kinny-man

PostSubject: Re: Some help to Role playing   Some help to Role playing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:47 pm

Dayum, i'm new to it, too.
I hear you're supposed to post character Details.

I'll ask a friend of mine from college (You've met him), he knows how it's done.
Back to top Go down
xXCreatorXx
Admin
xXCreatorXx

PostSubject: Re: Some help to Role playing   Some help to Role playing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:52 pm

Ive had experience on playing role play in forums. Ill make a thread where you post your fan character and stick to that one ONLY. Include a pic (if you want) and a GOOD bio. not stupid. Then you go to these places i have and you can randomly fight, showing your characters moves and whatnot. YOu can include storyline if you wish as well.
Back to top Go down
kinny-man
Super Spriter
kinny-man

PostSubject: Re: Some help to Role playing   Some help to Role playing I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:32 am

Sounds great.

Onward!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some help to Role playing   Some help to Role playing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some help to Role playing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Spriters Earth :: Role Play :: Angel Island-
Jump to: