The Spriters Earth

Welcome to the forum! Where every spriter is welcome! Find comics, sprites, animations, almost anything! Join, and enjoy your stay!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

join this comic, and join the cruise

Go down 
AuthorMessage
trifoldzzy
Super Spriter
trifoldzzy

join this comic, and join the cruise Empty
PostSubject: join this comic, and join the cruise   join this comic, and join the cruise I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:33 pm

Very Happy

http://www.smackjeeves.com/comicprofile.php?id=76156

an author comic, taking place on a cruise ship, and all arounf the world. with one major plot, and every stop, a mini plot focused around that place.

plot: a cruise liner sets out to sea, packed with people, to visit all of the most famous sea-side cities of the world. but some of the passengers soon learn of a stow-away, who plans to sink the ship and kill everyone before the cruise finishes. it becomes a race, to find who the stow away is, and save their vacationing lives!

join Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXCreatorXx
Admin
xXCreatorXx

PostSubject: Re: join this comic, and join the cruise   join this comic, and join the cruise I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:35 pm

Fine, i sent an app.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TROLL (a

PostSubject: Re: join this comic, and join the cruise   join this comic, and join the cruise I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:12 am

No.
kthxbai
Back to top Go down
Mist

PostSubject: Re: join this comic, and join the cruise   join this comic, and join the cruise I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:13 am

I'm guessing that was kuro.
-_-'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: join this comic, and join the cruise   join this comic, and join the cruise I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

join this comic, and join the cruise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Spriters Earth :: Anything Else :: Comics-
Jump to: