The Spriters Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Spriters Earth

Welcome to the forum! Where every spriter is welcome! Find comics, sprites, animations, almost anything! Join, and enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I walked upon Angel Island..

Go down 
+7
Abdie Teh hedgehog
Rathalos Hunter
X Th
doctor730
Axe1Coop3
Blitzn'Burst
xXCreatorXx
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
xXCreatorXx
Admin
xXCreatorXx

I walked upon Angel Island.. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I walked upon Angel Island..   I walked upon Angel Island.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:30 pm

Hikae looks at a frustrated bear, whos teeth have broke trying to eat rock. "Why is everyone attacking me? I just wanted to fight a little with my new buddy blitz ;-;" He shakes off bear, anime chibi style. "Look how cute it is <3"

(Post a bio in fan character section plz? Picture not needed but if you have one include it.)
Back to top Go down
Abdie Teh hedgehog
Abdie Teh hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: I walked upon Angel Island..   I walked upon Angel Island.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:32 pm

Son of b... Huh whats this seems like this is the perfect time to get my rvenge on axe haaaa *charges sinku inasuma red chidori* Triz traz and all that non scence haaaa jumps in front of axe and slices right threw him haaaa goes twords Hikae die slices trifoldzzy arm off you ok Hikae?
Back to top Go down
xXCreatorXx
Admin
xXCreatorXx

PostSubject: Re: I walked upon Angel Island..   I walked upon Angel Island.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:34 pm

(Its a little confusing with all of written with out *'s and "'s.... but..)

"Nuu~! Mai Bear friend!" He runs to bear and pets it, "It'll be ok bear." He goes over to abdie and friendly-ish-ly pushes him, "He's just a BEAR" .... "MY bear! =3=" "
Back to top Go down
Abdie Teh hedgehog
Abdie Teh hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: I walked upon Angel Island..   I walked upon Angel Island.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:36 pm

>3> well i didnt know he was your bear ohh the * are the actions that heppen
Back to top Go down
trifoldzzy
Super Spriter
trifoldzzy

PostSubject: Re: I walked upon Angel Island..   I walked upon Angel Island.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:38 pm

(i already posted my bio ans stuffs... Suspect )

*the trifoldzzy who's arm was cut off poofs away*

*real trifoldzzy jumps out of the bushes with spheres of water around hands* well, i thik i'll eat the other one instead*millions of water bullets shoot out at the intruder , and half of them make contact and freeze on contact*
Back to top Go down
Abdie Teh hedgehog
Abdie Teh hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: I walked upon Angel Island..   I walked upon Angel Island.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:40 pm

Oh rrly? *Blue fire bomb melts ice* haaaaa *attacks trifoldzzy and engadge in a epic battle!*
Back to top Go down
trifoldzzy
Super Spriter
trifoldzzy

PostSubject: Re: I walked upon Angel Island..   I walked upon Angel Island.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:43 pm

ORLY?

*after about 20 mins of battling, both are being worn out*

better end this soon, i dun even care if i get my snack now

*closes eyes* GRIZZLY SPIRIT: DIVINE GEYSER!!! *an ultra-sized geyeser erupts from under abdie's char, sending him flying into the air*

*pulls out both swords* *waits til he is about to land, and slices the swords in a vast array of combo's mid-air, atleast KO'ing him*
Back to top Go down
xXCreatorXx
Admin
xXCreatorXx

PostSubject: Re: I walked upon Angel Island..   I walked upon Angel Island.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:45 pm

Hikae just eats popcorn as he watches. "Go bear. :3"
Back to top Go down
Abdie Teh hedgehog
Abdie Teh hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: I walked upon Angel Island..   I walked upon Angel Island.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:47 pm

Ehhh *KO,D!* Last resort Destiny hero alright this might sound corney but still haaaa FINAL BIRRAGE! *BOTH NOCKED OUT* HEHE YOU damn bear you made me go into destiny hero mode if you can do that then youve earnd my respect ehhh *falls down* but did you really have to cut me
Back to top Go down
xXCreatorXx
Admin
xXCreatorXx

PostSubject: Re: I walked upon Angel Island..   I walked upon Angel Island.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:50 pm

"Bear NUUUUUUUU!!!!! Oh and abdie..noo...." Hikae looks at abdie, "He'll be fine" Then he crouches to bear. "Speak to me buddy ;-;"

(Poor bear)

(logging out, bye people see you all tomorow Razz)
Back to top Go down
trifoldzzy
Super Spriter
trifoldzzy

PostSubject: Re: I walked upon Angel Island..   I walked upon Angel Island.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:52 pm

*about five minutes later, gets up* uhh my head...

*looks around*

*sniffs air*

i smell something familiar.......
Back to top Go down
Abdie Teh hedgehog
Abdie Teh hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: I walked upon Angel Island..   I walked upon Angel Island.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:52 pm

*Eyes glow red* ahhh! hes a bear he,ll be more than fine im less furry and smaller well kinda smaller not really but still you choose an animal that could kill you over a hedgehog! *pulls out sword* now your gonna get it hreahhhhh DIE!!
Back to top Go down
trifoldzzy
Super Spriter
trifoldzzy

PostSubject: Re: I walked upon Angel Island..   I walked upon Angel Island.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:55 pm

i'm really getting tired of you....

Shocked *clutches stomach* oh spirits no....
Back to top Go down
Dr.SPT
Spriter
Spriter
Dr.SPT

PostSubject: Re: I walked upon Angel Island..   I walked upon Angel Island.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:59 pm

*Walks through a bush mumbling to self*Why do i always get stuck with recon?*Bumps into Trif and notices he's a bear*uh oh...
Back to top Go down
Abdie Teh hedgehog
Abdie Teh hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: I walked upon Angel Island..   I walked upon Angel Island.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:00 pm

Trif i choose you use bite on
Dr.SPT
Back to top Go down
trifoldzzy
Super Spriter
trifoldzzy

PostSubject: Re: I walked upon Angel Island..   I walked upon Angel Island.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:01 pm

need to get away from people....

*slowly fades away*

(and plz no "IMMA BRING HIM BACK DUE TO POWAHS" stuff,)
Back to top Go down
Dr.SPT
Spriter
Spriter
Dr.SPT

PostSubject: Re: I walked upon Angel Island..   I walked upon Angel Island.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:04 pm

(Kinda playing as Stanford,forgot to bring that up)
Back to top Go down
Abdie Teh hedgehog
Abdie Teh hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: I walked upon Angel Island..   I walked upon Angel Island.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:05 pm

Also xXcreatorXx send me a invite to join lord how do i accept?
Back to top Go down
Dr.SPT
Spriter
Spriter
Dr.SPT

PostSubject: Re: I walked upon Angel Island..   I walked upon Angel Island.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:08 pm

(If i knew,i would tell you.)
Back to top Go down
doctor730
Spriter
Spriter
doctor730

PostSubject: Re: I walked upon Angel Island..   I walked upon Angel Island.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:52 am

*watching from a distance*

Wonder what's up with them...

*climbs a tree to get a better view*
Back to top Go down
xXCreatorXx
Admin
xXCreatorXx

PostSubject: Re: I walked upon Angel Island..   I walked upon Angel Island.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:15 am

"Bear nooooo- oh well. Ill probably see him later.." Hikae sees more people. "Um...Blitz we'll do this someonether time" He digs a hole all the way out of angel island the debree clings together and forms a platform, hikae rides this to the ground safely...landing in the grasslands........

{Hikae Character Moved to Grasslands/Fields}
Back to top Go down
doctor730
Spriter
Spriter
doctor730

PostSubject: Re: I walked upon Angel Island..   I walked upon Angel Island.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:01 am

*descends from the tree and sees the Master Emerald alter*

That looks interesting.

*walks up to it*
Back to top Go down
X Th

PostSubject: Re: I walked upon Angel Island..   I walked upon Angel Island.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:09 pm

X looked to his left seeing a person climb up in the tree. Then leaves. "Uh... bye then... this has got to be the most ridiculous fight I've ever seen... Still fun to watch though!" He slightly laughed.
Back to top Go down
Blitzn'Burst
Apprentice
Apprentice
Blitzn'Burst

PostSubject: Re: I walked upon Angel Island..   I walked upon Angel Island.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:40 pm

.....sorry zoned out there ^^; It happens alot to me. 'Specially near so much chaos energy...anyways, i gtg (I'll appear later in this rp Wink just busy lately)
Back to top Go down
littledark1
Spriter
Spriter
littledark1

PostSubject: Re: I walked upon Angel Island..   I walked upon Angel Island.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:14 am

*steps through portal, looks around sees a sturcture thing with the Master emrald on top*

-Hmm. wonder what kinda power that can produce-

*walks up the steps towards the emerald, doesn't see a guy running up, gets hit and knocked on floor*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I walked upon Angel Island..   I walked upon Angel Island.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I walked upon Angel Island..
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Spriters Earth :: Role Play :: Angel Island-
Jump to: