The Spriters Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Spriters Earth

Welcome to the forum! Where every spriter is welcome! Find comics, sprites, animations, almost anything! Join, and enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tech/Majin Te

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
littledark1
Spriter
Spriter
littledark1

Tech/Majin Te Empty
PostSubject: Tech/Majin Te   Tech/Majin Te I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:50 am

Name Majin Te

Nickname Tech

Gender Male

Age 18 (168 Technically but i will explain that later in the post)

Race Human

Height 5' 9"

Weight 146lbs

Appearance He has camo baggy trousers with soldier type black boots. His sleeveless vest is also black and sheredded at the sleeves. He has a belt with all kinda gadgets placed upon it. His hair is short spikey and blonde, he doesn't really care about his appearance. He has black gloves which have blue bionic veins running through them.

Personality Happy only when in his lab, when out of them lab he turns mentally into 2 year old child whingeing and sulking waiting to get back. He will help when needed but dislikes doing it, he hates magic but will be best frineds with a magic user, just don't bring magic into his lab. If you mix technology with magic he will hate you and will not speak with you for as long as you live.

Background Born into the Te family he was treat with respect as soon as he left the women he called mother. The Te family were a rich powerful family living in luxury in the housing estate on the Planet Corelle. Majin was born with the ability to control the space around (to a certain extent) him. This lead his parents to keep him a secret but they continued to train him to control his powers. When he turned 15 his mother revealed that she had the same ability as him, and she was to sen him to a universe where time stood still aswell as not moving in his own universe. So this means that he did not age and the time to not continue within his universe. He spent an amount of equal to 150 years in that universe perfecting his powers and his minds. After he entered his universe again he decided to kill his parents for keeping him trapped in both that universe and his own. What he did with the power he had gained, he made the planet implode on itself while he was safe in the Ship he created. From then on he travelled universes developing new technology.

Powers As said in his background, he has the ability to control space itself. This is where imagination comes in, in the rp i will come up with new ways to use his ability instead of writing everything he can do in this 1 post. But his main ability is to create portals between universes that he has already visited.

Attributes

Strength: 4/10
Defence: 9/10
Speed: 4/10
Intelligence: 10/10
Temper: 1/10
Jump: 5/10
Endurance: 7/10

Hates Magic and people who mix magic with technology.

Likes Tehcnology and discovery. Will ditch everything if something interests him.

Weak Against Close combat (he cannot move good enough that close to someone). Ice cannot block or reflect ice frickin' annoying in his mind. He is only weak in combat because his powers require time and even it is a spilt second it can lead to his death but when not using power he is very skilled in combat.

Strong Against Anything that requires a range to hit him he loves a ranged fight, it is where he excels. Speed he likes nothing more than to stop a speedy gonsales in his tracks when they think they are unstoppable haha.

Extra Information The main thing you will notice about tech is his number of gadgets, but with all of them only some are used regular, his gloves have the ability to materilize 5 weapons during one fight. It will need to be recharged evertime it realeases the 5 weapons. Another gadget he uses is his boots these boots a made of his own alloy the is as strong titanium but is very flexible, that is why he uses in combet because his feet do not get hurt even if he hits something incredibly hard.

Last edited by littledark1 on Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:23 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
xXCreatorXx
Admin
xXCreatorXx

Tech/Majin Te Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tech/Majin Te   Tech/Majin Te I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:49 am

Long bio, wow. Very cool. Cant wait :DD
Back to top Go down
littledark1
Spriter
Spriter
littledark1

Tech/Majin Te Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tech/Majin Te   Tech/Majin Te I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:02 pm

Thank you, neither can i
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tech/Majin Te Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tech/Majin Te   Tech/Majin Te I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tech/Majin Te
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Spriters Earth :: Role Play :: Fan Character-
Jump to: