The Spriters Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Spriters Earth

Welcome to the forum! Where every spriter is welcome! Find comics, sprites, animations, almost anything! Join, and enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Site Update 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Site Update 2 Empty
PostSubject: Site Update 2   Site Update 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:48 am

I don't really think a chat room is a good idea. If we have a chat, then you guys won't really use the forum (don't say no) and you will al lRP and such i nthe chatroom. This will not suffice.

Contests will begin in about an hour as i make the catergory (in celebration for 30 members) for that, only as a update for hitting the 30 member mark. As we obtain mroe members there will be more things to do here, (so if you like invite as many people as you can). The first official contest will have no prizes, but i assure you the rest of them will.

Stop asking to be a mod. The only mods i will accept are people i trust and people who are extremely good with spriting. If i see you are a VERY active member, then i might re-consider this choice.

I will make more positions, conneting to spriting and comic/animations. Lets say, for example, i see you make very cool animations and are active in posting them in the aniamtions section, i shall give you the rank: "Animator" with your permission and acceptance of course. Same applies to comics and spriters.

Only the admin, and (other account) xXCreatorXx may post topics in this section (as well as staff notification). I only have it unlocked because i want you guys to reply to updates and thign of that sort. If i could lock the topic ability and keep reply open i would.

Site update will continue regulary and daily.

CHECK OUT THE RULES: https://spritersofsj.forumotion.com/announcements-f1/official-rules-t65.htm

You may reply to this topic.
Back to top Go down
https://spritersofsj.forumotion.com
doctor730
Spriter
Spriter
doctor730

Site Update 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Update 2   Site Update 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:53 pm

This is a reply.
Back to top Go down
trifoldzzy
Super Spriter
trifoldzzy

Site Update 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Update 2   Site Update 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:21 pm

why is your username just "admin"...

USE SOME IMAGINATION!

HAVEN'T YOU EVER WATCHED SPONGE F*****G BOB! IMAGINATION!

*shot, then bazooka'd, then stabbed*
Back to top Go down
Marcus-Brigade
2nd Place Winner
2nd Place Winner
Marcus-Brigade

Site Update 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Update 2   Site Update 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:26 am

trifoldzzy wrote:
why is your username just "admin"...

USE SOME IMAGINATION!

HAVEN'T YOU EVER WATCHED SPONGE F*****G BOB! IMAGINATION!

*shot, then bazooka'd, then stabbed*

When you make a forum your name is set to admin, he can't change it, it's like that for all people who make forums
Back to top Go down
http://www.smackjeeves.com/profile.php?id=45559
Sponsored content

Site Update 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Update 2   Site Update 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Site Update 2
Page 1 of 1