The Spriters Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Spriters Earth

Welcome to the forum! Where every spriter is welcome! Find comics, sprites, animations, almost anything! Join, and enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Official Spriting Contest #1!

Go down 
+3
TheDarkman1990
Psyduck
xXCreatorXx
7 posters
AuthorMessage
xXCreatorXx
Admin
xXCreatorXx

Official Spriting Contest #1! Empty
PostSubject: Official Spriting Contest #1!   Official Spriting Contest #1! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:44 pm

Rules:
1. Must be turned in by thursday (early entries get extra points, late entries, less points, get it?)
2. Can be custom but should look like base (Must be a pose, not a kick or something)
3. No recolors (Please)
4. No simple edits (cna be but doubt you will win)
5. No complaining (Waahhh i can't sprite wahh : >_>)
6. No team-ups (Thats gunna be soon)
7. Have fun (or else)

Description:

Hello! And Welcome to the first official spriting contest! *claps* First what you do is you are going to save this base:

Official Spriting Contest #1! Officialcontestbase

And edit it with the following things:
-Shoes (Different design)
-Pants or Shirt (Doing both boosts chances of winning)
-Gloves (Different or edit so he dosent have any)
-Eyes (Edit them to be less sonic)
-Accesories (Gives more points, sorta liek a bonus that gives you mroe chances of winning)
-Custom Quills (Try and have a nice unique design)
-Species (Keep it hedgehog, fox or rabbit)

THEME: Hero - Make him look like a good person, not bad, no dark evil black and red colro schemes. (Sometimes a color scheme will be made in advance, this time its a character theme)

JUDGES: No judges. I will post a topic with all the entries and you will vote for who you think is the best. (more on that when i post it up)

Judging: You will get points for each of the necessary items to edit and extras for other things on sprite. If you want you can make multiple poses....if you can.

Must PM me for entries, if you think you cant get this sprite done by the end of the day, it will be extended for Friday. I will enter, but just for fun.

A (not really) prize for winning, until next contest, you will earn the rank, "Spriter of The Week", these official contests will be weekly, depending on how difficult the task is.

GET SPRITING!! *bang goes the gun*

QUESTIONS ON THE CONTEST WILL GO BELOW!
Back to top Go down
Psyduck
Psyduck

PostSubject: Re: Official Spriting Contest #1!   Official Spriting Contest #1! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:33 pm

Wow, a spriting contest that encourages one of the much more basic, overused styles of spriting that people seem to be obsessed with despite knowing inside that it's worthless because doing it will never amount to anything. Oh, I'm sorry, what? I tend to rant off my feelings. |:]
Back to top Go down
xXCreatorXx
Admin
xXCreatorXx

PostSubject: Re: Official Spriting Contest #1!   Official Spriting Contest #1! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:39 pm

If you don't want to enter, don't enter, not every contest is sonic styled. There will be custom contests...sheeting contests...megaman contests....comic contests..animating ocntests.....this is just the first official SPRITING contest and it happens to be sonic.
Back to top Go down
Psyduck
Psyduck

PostSubject: Re: Official Spriting Contest #1!   Official Spriting Contest #1! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:41 pm

xXCreatorXx wrote:
If you don't want to enter, don't enter, not every contest is sonic styled. There will be custom contests...sheeting contests...megaman contests....comic contests..animating ocntests.....this is just the first official SPRITING contest and it happens to be sonic.

This first of many Sonic contests to come, likely, since chances are that's all most people here do. |:]
Back to top Go down
TheDarkman1990
TheDarkman1990

PostSubject: Re: Official Spriting Contest #1!   Official Spriting Contest #1! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:41 pm

Psyduck wrote:
Wow, a spriting contest that encourages one of the much more basic, overused styles of spriting that people seem to be obsessed with despite knowing inside that it's worthless because doing it will never amount to anything. Oh, I'm sorry, what? I tend to rant off my feelings. |:]

ILU Maxi ;D
Because you are awesome like that!
Back to top Go down
xXCreatorXx
Admin
xXCreatorXx

PostSubject: Re: Official Spriting Contest #1!   Official Spriting Contest #1! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:54 pm

If ur not going to enter....
Back to top Go down
xXCreatorXx
Admin
xXCreatorXx

PostSubject: Re: Official Spriting Contest #1!   Official Spriting Contest #1! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:13 am

Please COMMENT if you are going to enter, so i know whether not to stretch the time limlit or not....Please? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
trifoldzzy
Super Spriter
trifoldzzy

PostSubject: Re: Official Spriting Contest #1!   Official Spriting Contest #1! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:39 am

i dun think i'm gonna enter this one, but i do have a question. can people use this part of the forum to have un-official spriting contest?
Back to top Go down
xXCreatorXx
Admin
xXCreatorXx

PostSubject: Re: Official Spriting Contest #1!   Official Spriting Contest #1! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:59 am

After this one is done i suppose >_>

Damnit people.

You wanted a contest and i give it to you... ;-;
Back to top Go down
xXCreatorXx
Admin
xXCreatorXx

PostSubject: Re: Official Spriting Contest #1!   Official Spriting Contest #1! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:40 pm

:'D You people made me hhappeh.

Any more entries?
Back to top Go down
Axe1Coop3
Spriter
Spriter
Axe1Coop3

PostSubject: Re: Official Spriting Contest #1!   Official Spriting Contest #1! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:48 pm

I AM GOING TO ENTER! so wait for me mkay?
Back to top Go down
xXCreatorXx
Admin
xXCreatorXx

PostSubject: Re: Official Spriting Contest #1!   Official Spriting Contest #1! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:02 pm

Please, PM me, do NOT post them here. i will remove them. PM them.
Back to top Go down
Ditto-Chan
Spriter Of The Month
Spriter Of The Month
Ditto-Chan

Location : On my computor as Ditto-Chan even though I am Xp_Lulz. ;-; BTW, Xp_lulz is rage. Just sayin. =3

PostSubject: Re: Official Spriting Contest #1!   Official Spriting Contest #1! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:24 pm

I'm joining.

Gimmi Time plox. ;-;
Back to top Go down
xXCreatorXx
Admin
xXCreatorXx

PostSubject: Re: Official Spriting Contest #1!   Official Spriting Contest #1! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:13 am

Time extended to the end of today. PM me your entries, do NOT post them here.
Back to top Go down
xXCreatorXx
Admin
xXCreatorXx

PostSubject: Re: Official Spriting Contest #1!   Official Spriting Contest #1! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:22 pm

Any other entries?? I have 4. Only 4. Ill extend the time. Just please people, ill give u a rl prize ;_;
Back to top Go down
karadom
karadom

PostSubject: Re: Official Spriting Contest #1!   Official Spriting Contest #1! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:43 am

And I presume that all/ the greater percentage of these contests are going to be furries..? That's disapointing..(not complaining I'm just stating a prediction)
Back to top Go down
xXCreatorXx
Admin
xXCreatorXx

PostSubject: Re: Official Spriting Contest #1!   Official Spriting Contest #1! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:28 am

Um...no they are not. There will even be comic contests. Customs...alot more. ull see.
Back to top Go down
Axe1Coop3
Spriter
Spriter
Axe1Coop3

PostSubject: Re: Official Spriting Contest #1!   Official Spriting Contest #1! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:47 pm

i has an entree but my comp is weird atm so please wait
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Spriting Contest #1!   Official Spriting Contest #1! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Spriting Contest #1!
Page 1 of 1