The Spriters Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Spriters Earth

Welcome to the forum! Where every spriter is welcome! Find comics, sprites, animations, almost anything! Join, and enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Haunted Official Novel Preview By: Me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xXCreatorXx
Admin
xXCreatorXx

Haunted Official Novel Preview By: Me Empty
PostSubject: Haunted Official Novel Preview By: Me   Haunted Official Novel Preview By: Me I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:10 pm

[All material here is copyrighted by me, don NOT steal]

CHAPTER 1 EXERPT

... "Need help there Dad?” he was pulling out old-dusty weeds from the front and sides of our house. I didn’t want to help but anything to get my mind off of that scene last night.
“No, I’m fine.” damnit, man. I walked to the front and looked into my window, nothing happened. I walked to the back and sat down in front of the gate leading to the forest. Something about this place makes me want to leave.
Suddenly cracks and splinters breaking echoed in the forest. I looked up, and saw a tree. I jumped forward as the giant tree broke as it hit the dirt. “Oh shit!” My father came running asking me if I’m ok and etcetera and I told him, it just fell. He said he’d call someone to fix it, complaining how this house has safety violations and how lucky we were that the tree didn’t hit the fence. Oh no don’t worry how it almost hit me. I walked back inside and sit in a chair in the dining room. “This house is trying to kill me!” it echoed through the house, and me half expecting for it to reply: “Damn right.”
Instead, another plate broke from the pantry. Am I imagining all of this? When I went to the pantry I saw that only the one on the floor was missing even though this is the second time a plate broke for almost no reason.. Did Dad perhaps buy a new set? ...

I have it all planned out and will try to do SOMETHING with it...dunno if im ready to publish but it will feel good to accomplish :]

BOOK DETAILS
13 Chapters
Roughly 225+ Pages
Horror / Fantasy
13+ [Half into the story]
First Person

COPYRIGHT 2010 [c]
Back to top Go down

Haunted Official Novel Preview By: Me
Page 1 of 1